Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Thankful

In just week, it will be time to celebrate Thanksgiving again.   I wanted to share with you one of the things that I am thankful for this year.  Time with my family.  Yes, I moved to Mexico, but I actually moved closer to my mom and sister.  Heather is living in San Diego and my mom is just 2.5 hours away in Yuma, AZ.   I have been able to see my dad twice already, and soon will have one more visit over the Thanksgiving week.  I am thankful for each of them.  They have been very kind and encouraging to me as I transition to this new season of life at Baja Bible School.  Here are a few photos from our recent adventures together.  


A few weeks ago, Dad, Gwen, and I spent a day together in Tijuana.  
It was a cool fall day, so we were all bundled up.


Dad and I at the beach in Tijuana


Mom came over for a day with Heather and I this past weekend. 
 It was a beautiful fall day.  We had a great time.  


Mom and Heather


WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL FOR TODAY?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello! Notice that I'm showing your blog on my page? I want you also put my link on your blog! Thank you! Hugs to you!