Thursday, November 4, 2010

Mi Casita

I received a great gift this year... the opportunity to live in my own little house on the campus grounds. It has been titled "Heidi's cottage" by the students which is quite appropriate. It is small, but also very cozy. I thought I would give you a bit of a tour.

This is the downstairs. God provided furniture, a rug, couch, and most of the stuff even matches :-)

And if you were to turn back toward the entrance you would find the kitchen area. I love having my own little oven. I baked my first fall treat yesterday... pumpkin chocolate chip cookies.

The staircase

And the upstairs level. This the bedroom area, and I have a little bathroom up here too.

And this is me having fun decorating my own little home.


2 comments:

Lisa said...

tan bonita esta tu casita, heidi. una bendicion grande de Dios. :)

Anonymous said...

love the update:) Good to see you having some fall fun..always a must I say! Fun seeing Kim this weekend...praying for a strong end to the term!
Becky