Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Baja Bible Staff Retreat


Last week we headed south from Tijuana for our Baja Bible Staff retreat. We visited an area called Laguna Hanson. What a cool place to visit.  In just four hours, we found ourselves in a whole new world from the city that we live in.  We were surrounded by trees, cows grazing in the fields, and the calming silence that comes along with the camping life.  At night, you could see thousands of stars which in itself was an extraordinary site.  During our stay there we spent time as a group getting to know one another better, preparing for the year ahead, and we also did some exploring.  I took a multitude of rock pictures as I have not seen so many interesting rocks in one place before.  Enjoy the sites of Laguna Hanson and another part of Baja California Norte.
This one I am going to call Little Rock 

Steph and I out exploring

Our home at the campground

Other visitors at the lake

I like to call this one Whale Rock

Early morning by the lake

Adventure in the forest

Los banos

Steph, Lyndsay and I out enjoying some rock climbing or as we called it scrambling

No comments: